Help with online dating?

Any tips on creating a profile?
Specifically with a good username?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter your username, nor does it matter what you write on your profile. The key point is your appearance and the way you flirt with women. The other stuff are just minor details.

Most Helpful Guy

• Puns are your ally. For example, if your name is Brad, go with Bradical. If it's Katie. go with DisloKatie. It doesn't really matter, as long as it sounds cool!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Tip #1. Wait until you are an adult.

• Not helpful.

• High schools in my area have pathway programs. It labels my group as pre-med or "future medical professionals"

• That doesn't mean I'm an actual pre-med student. Aside from that, there are AP classes. A friend of mine is taking afternoon classes with GMC. They are introductory classes but with high enough grades it is possible.

• It's a waste of your time. Just go out an meet someone in a regular way

• I tried that. And continue to.