Why did he ask to see a picture of my mom?

So this was my 2nd date with this guy. On our first date, he asked me lots of questions about my ex (if I was still in touch with him etc) Yesterday was our 2nd date and he ended up kissing. After some time, he asked me if I had a picture of my mom. I showed it to him and he then showed me a picture of his mom. He told me I didn't really look very much like her.

He had his hand around my waist most of the night and was holding my hand when we were walking.

So why would a guy show pictures of his own family/ask me to show a pic of my family on a second date?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe to see what you'll look like in 10 or 20 years?

• Wants a long term relationship. U don't like that

• I'd love to have a long-term relationship with him

• Yeah. Thats what he's trying to hint. Cuz introduceing ur fanily to ur spouse is a good thing.

What Girls Said 1

• He really wants a serious relationship. Assure him you like him (if you do) but say you want to take things slowly.

• Do you really think so? I tend to overthink everything but hope you're right :)