Is it weird that even with a substantial amount of money, I still cannot get laid?

510

Most Helpful Girl

• Not weird. Maybe you:

-are ugly
    -have a bad personality
    -have a micropenis

etc

guy in the gif is creepy as f*ck, he looks like he's about to murder his girlfriend because she wants to break up with him

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to explain man.. nobody can give you advice unless you do!

What Girls Said 4

• Money does not equal sex unless you going for prostitutes

• No, seems normal

• No that's not weird.

• No? Dignity is priceless

What Guys Said 9

• I am willing to bet that either (A) you have no idea what "substantial" means or (B) you didn't earn it.

• Try getting a hooker, that will work for sure.

• May your money perish with you! For it pays you no love, no respect, no honor. Only the heart will get you laid

• how much money are we talking about

• Yes it's weird lol do you have any idea how easy it is to get laid when you have money?

• Then get an escort

• No that's normal. Be hot or gtfo is how it more or less works.

• no but like the gif

• Money ain't diddly squat s**t. Unless she's a gold digger and if that's the case who wants one of those haha... but I don't know how you look or how you are around people but try flirting or just starting with casual talk just try to get them to smile but don't make yourself look too stupid doing it. And another thing that might possibly help is hygiene, going on dates and etc.