Is it every guy's dream to marry a hot, dumb woman?

Some guy told me that all guys secretly do. Is this true?

721

Most Helpful Guy

• You had me at HOT lost me at DUMB.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think it is.

What Guys Said 20

• Lol you believed that? Maybe he was giving you a hint; maybe he wants to marry you... hahah xD

• what makes you think that? lol He sounded pretty serious though. I even asked him if he was being 100% truthful and he said yes lol.

• So if he said he likes you, then he was joking... because why would he like you if he likes dumb and slutty women?

• Yeah, you're right.

• Hot? Yes
    Dumb? No

• Nope, it's false. It's definitely not my dream to marry a dumb woman... Not every guy is not attracted to women and just because he is not attracted to women it doesn't mean he's not a male...

Stereotypes are not true.

• lol, no

• My preference is beautiful, classy, and average intelligence.

• Well, I know I don't. I like women with intelligence.

• No. Dumb women are a big turnoff.

• Dumb women totally turn me off but the truth is that they love harder.

• i don't think they actually want to "marry", those types of girls.

• I have to say knowledge level is very important. But I will go for the big boobs and nice butts. They can help me sleep better at nights. Dumb woman can also be obedient. It depends on whether she gets angry easily or not.

• No troll.

• Lmao No it is not every guys dream.

• Absolutely not

• No. But i do want her to be attractive. I would rather have someone smart

• God no
    Theyre no fun

Gimme one that likes using her head then we'll talk

• No. I'm living my dream already.

• No, it's the dream of most men to marry a marry a hot, intelligent woman.

Women seem to have a problem confusing smart with what they usually think of as "strong and independent". There is a huge difference. The women who say they have no luck with men because they are "smart" are actually the ones with an attitude and a chip on their shoulder who have no femininity whatsoever.

Bottom line: men find intelligent women very sexy. Don't let women who fail with men for other reasons tell you anything different.

• We would like to marry a hot girl but definitely not a dumb one. What is the point of marrying a dumb girl anyway?

• My dream is NOT to get married...

• No any girl I date must have at least 2 phds

What Girls Said 6

• No. Many men don't like dumb women. Even if she's hot if a lot of men won't go for it.

But I have dated men that want you to be seen an not heard so I know they're out there.

• I've been told by many guys that they hate it when girls act dumb. I don't know because i'm not a dude but i dont think they do

• Hot, yes.
    Dumb, no.

• My ex was pretty dumb and his ex girlfriend's that he cheated on me with were as well. I'm also pretty sure the girl he is with now is dumb as well. Oh and they were all blonde minus me I have dark hair but I wasn't dumb since I didn't believe the lies that he said to me.

• I have no idea, if it were true though, a lot of smart women that are in relationships would be single

• hot yes but dumb I don't think so