Should we breakup yes or no? Please read first?

For the past year I've been having sex with my boyfriend and buying birth control. We've been dating for 2 years now. Yesterday I told him that I don't wanna have sex anymore and I wanna wait until marriage. He's like what if I'm not your husband and I'm like what if you are baby. He told me that he's sexually frustrated.
Almost everytime he came over to my place , we went in my room and had sex.

What do i do? Help

• Yes
  • No

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly in a relationship thats not just your decision to make. Thats both of yours. You are in a relationship. Important decisions need to be discussed with those in the relationship. You never thought about him and how much of a biggot are you the you just oh alll of a sudden have this decision you want to stop without discussing it with your partner? He obviously likes sex you thought nothing about him and his needs. You should of talked about it like adults. Why does it even matter? You already did it. For a WHOLE year! It can't be undon. You can't be a virgin anymore. Sexual compatibility is very important. Break up with him if you must but in surprised he hasn't dumped you yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I said you should because if your relationship is hanging on this of whether or not you should break up or not it isn't worth continuing in its fragile state. Do you love him for him?

• Yes. I'm in love with him but I'm dealing with this.

What Guys Said 1

• decrease the frequency of the sex it you want but why punish the guy?

What Girls Said 2

• Are you doing this to pressure him into marrying you?

• if its a real relationship it shouldn't be based on sex