How to ask a guy out?

I went to buy a car the other day and left really interested in the sales manager who assisted me. During the process he was super nice and in conversation shared how he went through a rough separation a year ago with a girl that did him wrong. I also shared that I went through the same some time ago and was now single.
He ended up giving me free tints and scheduled an appointment for 2 weeks later because he wanted to be present when i went and would be out of town the week before. When the appointment was coming up he text me a reminder and I ensued small talk by asking about his vacation and also telling him that in appreciation for his kindness id offer to take him out to lunch but being that my car would be getting worked on would he like me to bring him coffee or a sweet treat. He responded that there was a small cafe next door and we could go get coffee on him. The day of my appointment I went dressed casual but sexy with very natural light make up. He was super busy with multiple customers and we were unable to get coffee. Once my car was done, he stopped what he was doing and personally drove it to me. Then as we said goodbye he said we'll be in touch soon. I've never asked a guy out but was really interested in him. Is there a subtle way that I can text him something to insinuate I am interested? Or how would you go about letting him know?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• the art of the sale bwahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• Sooo if you have his number you could just text him, "Hey, you still want to get some coffee? Let's set up a place and time! :) "

But first, remember: He is a car salesman! They intentionally morph their behavior and life stories to be appealing to you to buy a car and keep going back to the car dealership. My care salesman flirted with me a LOT when he sold me my car lol and said the same thing, "I hope I see you again soon!" So be cautious that he might be just playing you to get you to buy stuff.

But, I wasn't there, so maybe he was giving off hints. If you feel like it, text him what I told you above. Just don't be too bummed if he says no-- car salesmen play a lot of people.

What Guys Said 1

• Pretty easy really. You have his number?
    "Want some Coffee after work with me?"

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe a simple "hey, I realized we never got coffee. Maybe we still should."

• Smile shyly, play with your hair a little and say.. "Hey, I think you are cute.. I was wondering if you would like to go out with me?" Then bait him with puppy eyes. XD