Girls, would you ever justify your boyfriend hitting another girl?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Back when we were still just friends, my boyfriend's ex girlfriend went round to his and he let her in because she said she wanted a chat.
    I don't know the ins and outs of what led to the argument, but she completely laid into him. Hit him, scratched him, bit him... In the end, he said he had to hit her to get her off him.

So yes, some instances are justifiable

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• If she is acting crazy, trying to hurt someone, or is a threat to anyone's safety and is malicious, yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just hitting another girl? Never. But physically stepping in and stopping someone from hurting themselves or someone else? Yeah, I'd support that.

1|0
    1|0
  • NO !!!
    Only if that girl was trying to put his life in danger then i would justify, but other than that NO i would not justify.

0|0
    1|0
  • No, why would I justify that? If he's hitting on other girls and trying to get with them, he obviously wasn't my boyfriend to begin with. that's high school boy behavior, mature men dont do those things

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean *hitting* another girl, not hitting ON another girl.

• jeez I'm sorry , I misread it , honestly I don't condone violence but if she hit him first I wouldn't be too angry about it. if he was the one attacking her though , I think I'd rethink my relationship

• People girl boy regardless of gender should never hit one another! Full stop!

Standing up for yourself, protecting yourself is a different ballgame!

0|0
    0|0
  • if another girl gets violent with him for no reason its all fair game. lmao
    I'd watch.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, just like I wouldn't expect him to justify me hitting in another guy. I wouldn't disrespect him that way. Or give another guy the satisfaction of thinking I wanted him when I was in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean HITTING another girl, not hitting *on*.

• Only if she crazy and has trying to kill him

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually, yeah, I agree with you on that! Or if she was trying to kill me!

• In self-defense? Absolutely. Women don't get a free pass just because they're women. Talk sh*t, get hit.

0|0
    0|0
    • But wouldn't talking sh*t just be talk? I consider self-defense to be in response to being hit first or to being groped without consent.

• If she is trying to hurt me and she is stronger than me, I would absolutly consent him hitting her. I would actually not tolerate If he just standed there watching me getting beaten.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends why he hit her...

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they were trying to kill him, anything else can pretty much be avoided

0|0
    1|0
  • Noooo helll nahhhh. Boi bye

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope!

0|0
    0|0
  • never

0|0
    0|0
  • NO WAY...

0|0
    1|0
  • only if he hit her first

1|0
    0|0
    • I mean if she hit him first

• Yes. My husband would never under normal circumstances hit anyone... even they were pushing him and saying nasty things about his family... if he hit her then I can't even fathom what she must have done to get that response. My husband is the opposite of a hot head-lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. why should it be justified to hit anyone, really.

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;