9th grader dating someone in college?

Pedo or not a pedo?

1712

Most Helpful Girl

• It's wrong on many levels. Two more of the most obvious are even if the relationship is not sexually active, she is way below the age of consent; at least two years in many states. Second maturity levels are not evenly matched at all. A guy could use either of these issues for his advantage, she on the other hand will be viewed as immature compared to him by many others around them. Worse yet the guy may view her as immature himself. Yes I would agree this does approach a pedo relationship where a guy "grooms" a young girl.

• Is he the person in college? 😱

• I agree with you, I've seen smart girls in high school (16 years old) fall for 22+ year olds tricks they met online. When I try to tell them it's not normal for a 24 year old guy to go for 16 year olds she responds with "He says I'm smarter than most 23 year olds." "He says he likes me because I don't get caught up in all the high school drama." "We make poetry together it's deep."

• *this is when I was in high school. Now that I passed those older guy's ages I'm even more against them going for 15-16 year olds.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pedo if it's a guy who's in college, if it's a chick in college that 9th grader's got lucky.

That's how it's going to look in society's eyes. All society's biases for and against older women or men going for teenagers of the opposite sex, it's pedo either way.

If the older girls ugly she's going to be looked at like a pedo, if she's hot that kid is going to look like a G.

• *all society's biases aside

What Girls Said 16

• Definitely a pedo, that's fucked up man

• pedoooo

• Extreme pedo

• Pedo, ultimate pedo, Boss Level PEDO

• it is fine

• Yes pedo

• pedo is anyone dating someone under 12.

• not legal lmao

• Not legal doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong to practice and vice versa

• All the lights aren't on upstairs,
      that's a cute kitty 😊

• a 14 year old having sex with a guy in college presumably 19 is statutory rape. the definition for statutory rape is sexual intercourse with a minor.
      14 is under 18 therefore a minor. 19 is over 18 and is considered an adult.
      Even if they both consented 14 is under the average age of consent. And even with consent it's still statutory rape.

• A total PEDO

• Lmaooooooooo yo that's fucking weird lmao

• I wouldn't consider then

• so wrong im sorry but it's true thats pedo shit

• I think its fine as long as the parents know

• a pedophile like prepubescent children, which I'm sure a 9th grader isn't

• People are getting confused by the fact that we often refer to teenagers as kids which is half true there transitioning.

• I see nothing wrong with that.

• Why's that? Besides "age is nothing but a number" unless that's the only reason why

• 9th graders are 14

• All the wise , that's why they need people willing to protect them. But what if they're harmless

• ahem, 14 year old
    and someone over the age of 18.
    that's the definition of pedo

• 18 and up is a legal adult. at that point minors are off limits.
      unless it's a 17 and 18 year old type thing, cause in that case it's just a one year difference and then it's understandable.

• Oh. I must have missed the meeting when the government was declared to be gods that tells us when a kid is to viewed as an adult. It's funny how 18(adult) can date a 17(minor) and no issue, but if a 17 was in porn all arrest would be made. Lol.

What Guys Said 11

• What age are 9th graders? If they're less than 16, then yes, pedo pedo.

• Not sure. This kid has a tough row to how. I remember in my
    calculus class there was a 14 year kid. Brilliant person, but one
    lost soul at the University of Florida. I'm told he went onto med school
    and is a renowned medical researcher. Although he had the personality
    of a turnip.

• Just odd

• Not a pedo, but definitely a loser.

• Because he can't get a girl his own age right? And probably feel insecure about shit

• Cultural upbringing influence our perceptions on situations, and these perceptions can differ culture to culture.

• You'd think everyone would agree that an adult interested in a 9th grader is a pedo. I changed my mind, I'm going with pedo for this one.

• double standard!

• Pedo and depends what state also cuz in south Carolina 17 is legal age and how old is the 9th grader

• Do not care, I do not get into other people's personal lives

• No that doesn't fit the definition. Sounds unusual though and could possibly be illegal.

• Pedo.

• If the 9th grader is a guy. I'd give him a high five.
    If it's a girl I guess I'll encourage them to call the police if that's what they want