17 years old, never been in a legitimate relationship?

Hello, I'm a 17 year old guy. I've never been in a legitimate relationship. The reason is not my appearance, nor is it my social skills. Rather, I simply don't know many people. Is it bad that I've never had a girlfriend? And What are your suggestions of ways of getting out there, and getting to know people?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• nah, I'm still working on that. and honestly, what legitimate relationship are you actually gonna find in high school? I say college is when it actually gets serious

What Girls Said 3

• you're only 17. i didn't get into a proper relationship til i was 20. stress less. :)

• You're still young it will happen. I guess just be more outgoing and open to ideas. Go out with your friends more If you. Don't be scared to ask for a girls number if you think she's cute.

• Not bad at all I'm 21 and my longest relationship was about 2 months. I got my first boyfriend when I was 20.

To meet new people try going to places people go to. Hit up some stores or places that people your age hang out at and just try talking to strangers. Concerts are the easiest because you both already have something in common you both like at least one band that'll be preforming so talk to them about the show. Just ask people random questions or compliment them.