17 years old, never been in a legitimate relationship?

Hello, I'm a 17 year old guy. I've never been in a legitimate relationship. The reason is not my appearance, nor is it my social skills. Rather, I simply don't know many people. Is it bad that I've never had a girlfriend? And What are your suggestions of ways of getting out there, and getting to know people?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Not bad at all I'm 21 and my longest relationship was about 2 months. I got my first boyfriend when I was 20.

To meet new people try going to places people go to. Hit up some stores or places that people your age hang out at and just try talking to strangers. Concerts are the easiest because you both already have something in common you both like at least one band that'll be preforming so talk to them about the show. Just ask people random questions or compliment them.