What should I do?

I have been hanging out with this girl for awhile and she complains all the time about how the only thing her boyfriend wants is sex. I actually enjoy hanging out with her though and have no idea what I should do. We are both juniors and her boyfriend graduated last year and is going to college so he is rarely around. I don't know if I should tell her how I feel or just wait and see what happens? please help!

13

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you actually want to do? No, I don't think you should tell her you are interested. She has a boyfriend and she considers you a friend and nothing more than that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my god you are such a cuck!!! You're sitting there feeling love when some thot is talking about the d she is getting. You're not even a man. Drop this hoe and grow a pair!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Dump her man

• just tell her bro, be honest about it, don't be a punk