Why do I keep seeing girls going for guys that already have several girls in his life? In the years that I have been working daily in clubs I kept seeing this day after day. No just in one club but in many clubs in different scenes. And I also see it happen time after time in daily life as well.
It surprises me because when women are asked what kind of guy they like they always describe the opposite of the guy they are going for. So why is that?
- Subconsciously this is the kind of guy they wantVote A
- They try to hide this from men but girls are perfectly aware of that they do thisVote B
- They want to compete with the other girls and become the "ONE" in his lifeVote C
- They want the drama involved with being with such a guyVote D
- You are mistaken. Girls don't go for these type of guys.Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
Because guys like that know what to do to attract lots of girls. And a lot of girls fall for it.4
Most Helpful Guy
We tend to want what others want. Which is also why when you are dating you often times get more looks than if you're single
These women don't want to look bad... they know they want 'that guy' but won't say it. --> They also do want the great guy BUT AFTER they have had some fun1