It surprises me because when women are asked what kind of guy they like they always describe the opposite of the guy they are going for. So why is that?
- Subconsciously this is the kind of guy they wantVote A
- They try to hide this from men but girls are perfectly aware of that they do thisVote B
- They want to compete with the other girls and become the "ONE" in his lifeVote C
- They want the drama involved with being with such a guyVote D
- You are mistaken. Girls don't go for these type of guys.Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
It's biological, because he is wanted by many he is perceived as a good partner choice.3THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Guy
I've noticed the same thing. Other women are impressed by other women that show me attention, yet they know nothing about the character of any of those women.
Most women will simply tell you what they are expected to say i. e they want a nice stable guy. This is the bs that has been handed down by both Moms and Dads.
Scientific tests even show they prefer dark Triad types and / or narcissistic men.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE