Truth! Why do I keep seeing girls going for guys that already have several girls in his life?

Why do I keep seeing girls going for guys that already have several girls in his life? In the years that I have been working daily in clubs I kept seeing this day after day. No just in one club but in many clubs in different scenes. And I also see it happen time after time in daily life as well.

It surprises me because when women are asked what kind of guy they like they always describe the opposite of the guy they are going for. So why is that?

• Subconsciously this is the kind of guy they want
  • They try to hide this from men but girls are perfectly aware of that they do this
  • They want to compete with the other girls and become the "ONE" in his life
    Vote C
  • They want the drama involved with being with such a guy
    Vote D
  • You are mistaken. Girls don't go for these type of guys.
    Vote E

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Because guys like that know what to do to attract lots of girls. And a lot of girls fall for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• We tend to want what others want. Which is also why when you are dating you often times get more looks than if you're single

These women don't want to look bad... they know they want 'that guy' but won't say it. --> They also do want the great guy BUT AFTER they have had some fun

What Girls Said 1

• It's biological, because he is wanted by many he is perceived as a good partner choice.

• I think what you said is 100% correct.
      I want to ask you something if you don't mind.
      Do girls try to hide this?

What Guys Said 1

• I've noticed the same thing. Other women are impressed by other women that show me attention, yet they know nothing about the character of any of those women.

Most women will simply tell you what they are expected to say i. e they want a nice stable guy. This is the bs that has been handed down by both Moms and Dads.

Scientific tests even show they prefer dark Triad types and / or narcissistic men.

• "Scientific tests even show they prefer dark Triad types and / or narcissistic men."?
      You crushed my hope of ever getting a girlfriend. Just kidding.
      I think you are right. I have friends that can get women whenever they want. It is almost like if 'have women equals more more women'.