Should I unfriend him?

So my friend told this guy she knows that I thought he was attractive. He looked me up on Facebook and told her he thought I was gorgeous. He also told me this as well.
So a few days later he messages me and we had a good convo for about 3 days. He would reply back instantly and I would wait a bit (20 mins to an hour depending on if I was at work, sometimes longer) to reply to him. Then on the fourth day he just kind of stopped. He said he was sorry and had a hectic morning. It s been 3 days since our last text. He s really active on Facebook and just doesn t seem interested anymore. My friend also told me he has problems keeping a girlfriend for more than a few months and the girls he s been with look a bit on the "easy" side. I m not a fan of having people I don t really know well on my fb page. Is it too soon to delete him? Should I remain friends with him a bit longer?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• First of all, don't think or see his as a potential partner. You said earlier that he's attracted or willing to try more with girls on the easy side. He's actually making you a favor. I can see that you're doubting him, and you're right why. Think about pro and cons to keep him as your friend on Facebook and based on the result, make a decision.

• I don't think you should unfriend him, maybe just move on instead? Unfriending just seems too much.

• He is probably not that into you anymore or he's talking to other girls simultaneously. As for keeping him or deleting him, well that's only up to you. I'd keep him, but I wouldn't message him.