Are there any attractive (tanned) tall guys with dark hair and green/brown eyes?

Just wondering if there are attractive guys on gag..

If you fit the description send something. Or tag someone who fits the description.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmaoooo

2|1
    0|0
    • Glad I made you laugh. Lol. So far, while helping people on gag, I have noticed attractive women but not attractive men. So I'm curious if there are men fitting my description.

• Show All
    • @MakingMeHiiiigh I guess so far you're the only attractive guy on this site/who fits my description (according to me and to other girls on who replied on this question hihi).

• Thank you, I'm sure there's more on GaG though.
      Who are you?

What Guys Said 20

• erm.. I'm not currently tanned (since i live in Canada and its winter) but in the summer I tan extremely fast since I work landscaping 40 hours a week usually with my shirt off. My eyes are green/yellow/blue. dirty blonde hair in the winter, then in the summer it goes lighter, especially if I swim in the ocean a lot. I got my pic on my profile but I'm taken ;p whatdya think tho

1|0
    0|1
    • Oh and I'm 6ft2

• You look cute and young. I like your eye color ^^

• cute and young? jeez
      I feel like this year more and more older girls like me ahaha

• Good luck with that. This isn't even a dating site and even if it were if they are actually attractive they can find a mate in real life. Same applies to girls. I guess look hard enough and you will find, but don't be disappointed when you get catfished over and over again.

1|1
    0|0
    • Hihi. Im not looking for a partner on gag. I'm social and attractive (right now you prob think cocky too, but Im not. Just plain honest) and I don't find it hard to find someone. I'm answering a lot of questions on gag, trying to provide people with advice. But I was wondering since yesterday what kind of males where on this site. And if there were also educated/attractive people here, so far I haven't seen a lot. But thanks for the advice, I appreciate it :)

• Yeah mostly dirty old men here, like most sites. I'm one of the few that try not to hide it.

• You are 101 years old hehe. Well true, definitely old ones. But I'm not naive, once again thanks for your honesty :)

• I have olive skin so I'm tan. Hazel eyes and brown hair. Not tall tho average height

3|0
    0|0
  • Do i count. .. i don't think we should self proclaim ourselves as hot though

1|0
    0|0
    • Being a little confident or self love in general can't hurt nobody :)

• true but i also like humility in women

• You realize this isn't a dating website... I'm 6'2.5". I have green eyes, brown hair, and olive skin. I'm attractive but I won't share my photo on GAG. (in other words, leave me alone)... I don't know if anyone else fits your description.

1|2
    1|0
  • depends, 5'11 is average but prolly tall to some girls. Apart from that I am tanned, brown eyes, dark hair and good looking based on what people told me here. I am not posting in public though.

2|0
    0|0
    • i can pm you if u want though.

• Show All
    • well, this is me
      i[dot]imgur. com/66ClaQN. gifv
      replace the dot with. and don't embed.

• fill out the spaces too

• lmaoo

1|0
    0|0
    • Glad I made you laugh. Lol. So far, while helping people on gag, I have noticed attractive women but not attractive men. So I'm curious if there are men fitting my description.

• Show All
    • You are handsome, but not my type therefore the wondering goes on :p thanks for replying though :)

• oh, hahaha. No Prob :)

• Good luck finding one on this site lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Hihihi I know right XD

• Tanned? I have a tan that will never go away lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Most likely

1|0
    0|0
  • may be i am 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • hh me

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not tall. I don't know whether I'm attractive or not, but I have dark hair and brown eyes. So... I fit some of your parameters.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looking for a date on GaG?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I'm ugly😂😂and medium height so I'll go back to my cave don't mind me

0|0
    0|0
    • Come on. Dont talk like that :(

• Show All
    • 😂😂 I'm not Asian.
      Well my parents are Mexican it that helps😂👌

• Ooh oke haha sorry. I'm not good in guessing.

• Well I'm out avg height smh

0|0
    0|0
  • lol.. so if a guy answers yes.. he's arrogant as fuck.. this a booby trap...

0|0
    1|0
    • Nope no trap. XD

• Show All
    • asker you never replied to my opinion D:

• @Keifer I was just going to XD

• I'm tall with dark hair and hazel eyes, but not tanned.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think asexy fits the description

0|1
    2|0
  • Yes I'm brown skinned, slim and 6ft 1 dark hair and dark eyes

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• 1|0
    0|0
    • Haha just curious :')

• there are

1|0
    0|0
  • haha funny question never seen anything like this before

1|0
    0|0
  • This isn't what this site is for lol...

1|0
    0|0
    • Tons of people ask if they are attractive on gag out of insecurities. Or who the most attractive girls or guys are on gag. I don't see what makes my question different. And tbh I really don't care what the site is for. To my opinion you're free to post whatever that is bothering you or makes you wonder and ask for anyones opinion. And I'm just being curious if there are guys fitting my description :)

• Show All
    • Yeah it is me thank u sm girl! But yeah I haven't seen any guys ur type and not many. Super hot guys. But that's what I was expecting. Plus most of them don't even have profile pics haha

• Hahaha true XD

• Yeah @TwinFace he's really nice and will keep you happy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so, have never seen one

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, yeah, as the other girl said this boy MakingMeHiiiigh seems to be handsome, but he's too young. But if you don't care... I think it's the only one.

• Show All
    • Hahaha
      Some girls talk about this guy chico_brah because he's muscular but he's not tanned and he has blue eyes

• He's not my type but thanks a lot :)