Why do ugly people overestimate their personality and think they deserve hot people?

They think they are 6-7 to the opposite gender because they are 10 personality-wise and 4 looks-wise. What makes you feel you have a really amazing personality? Have you saved someone's life to think so? Have you ever liked anyone not because of their looks?
Most of people on here who think they have amazing personalities are just fat, ugly people who think they are entitled to hot people just because they allegedly have amazing personalities. How can you even think you have an amazing personality if you only like hot people?

112

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, and I think it's not because you have a good personality that good-looking people should like you. Most good-looking people will want good-looking people too, just like ugly people want but rarely can get.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think cause in most cases when people say it's personality first, most of the time it's a lie. Some people automatically assume that hot people have great personalities which isn't the case. They could look like Keri Hilson or Megan Foxx or Brad Britt or whoever but have a ugly personality. I've been told i have a personality but not hot enough or don't have the tight fit body. I think that's why people who think of themselves as ugly aim for hotter people; cause they wanna see where they stack against people better looking than them. It's a confidence thing i think

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah good question though

• Then date only hot girls and ignore the ugly ones if you think they don't deserve you. Simple as that!

• No, that's not my point. I could date a girl who is not very attractive but has a nice personality, but those girls who are not attractive tend to have worse personalities. That's why I tend to date attractive girls, they are nicer than those who are not attractive.

• I see... so you date hot girls for their personalities. Well, I have to tell you that I can't disagree but I can't agree with you either, because I tend to perceive nice people as not ugly at all, maybe attractive even. But as long as you care more about their personalities, then go for it! You are free to date which girls you like. No one has the right to tell you to date a certain girl you don't find attractive.

• Why do you think ugly people don't have good personalities like they claim?

• Dude you already asked this lol do hate ugly people thatch XD

• BECAUSE ITS WHATS ON THE INSIDE THAT COUNTS

• Damn who stole your girl?

• You sound very angry. Who hurt your feelings? 🤔😂

• Yeah, I am angry because people for some reason overestimate themselves.

• LOL, are you really that low IQ-wise? Read my post again and then read the name of the question. I think I get better girls than I deserve, while those ugly people who are worse than me think that they deserve those hot girls.

• How do you know they are worse than you? Even if they are, they might have better qualities behaviour wise than you do that makes them feel the way they do. Make your bed and let them make theirs. 🙄

• I don't know. Why don't you look in the mirror and ask yourself?

• I don't overestimate my personality, I am only 4-5.

• LOL, your nickname is so relevant to your posts. You are ugly, that's why you are so butthurt because of my question.

• Yeah you were definitely in my mind when I made this account.

• Wow.

Um... maybe some people DO have great personalities and just because you're not beautiful/handsome doesn't mean you don't deserve a hot girl/boyfriend

• I have human decency. Simple as that. lol doesn't matter who thinks I'm "hot" or not. I think I'm good looking, but it's what I think and that's what matters. I don't aim for "hotter" people because well, personally the hotter the guy (it seems) the more of an asshole they are, but that's not all just some.

• they are confident

What Guys Said 1

• It's because they have the confidence to think they are hot stuff. I wish I had their confidence.

• This is not confidence. Confident people know their real rating and act respectively.

• Real rating? Nobody has a "real rating". Attraction is too subjective to put a number on it. Only shallow people have a need to use the 1-10 number rating on looks