I'm dating a girl taller than me- how do I stop being insecure?

I'm 5'6 or so and she's 5'9 or so. The funny thing is she doesn't seem to care (at least much), and I thought I didn't either but it's annoying me. I fully understand that the problem is at least partially in my mentality, so I ask you how I can feel differently.

I'm dating a girl taller than me- how do I stop being insecure?Takes a real man to not give a fuck about petty (well, calling it petty cause it's less than a 3" difference) shit like this. I gotta be that manly. The girl is gorgeous by the way.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think you should actually be insecure about it, you are lucky enough to have a girl that has an amazing brain and she loves you the way you are, if it's not a problem for her, then it should not be a problem for her either.
    Trust me, a lot of us girls don't care, my man is just as tall as me, maybe one little inch taller but that's it, so basically when i wear high heels i am taller than him, but i don't mind, and my boyfriend doesn't mind either, actually... he loves my long legs lol

Most Helpful Guy

• id be proud that i can handle all that girl. do you know what i mean? your smaller than her but you stoll pleasure all of her, youget more mass to work with.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• I guess time is your greatest asset. With time, you may grow used to it.

• You wear high heels

• Just walk around with a look on your face like 'that's right motherfuckers, she's with me. And what does she know that you don't know? My dick size. Yeah, that's right'