He Said that he wants me to send pics of me so he can save it on his phone?

He Also Said he misses me.. Does this mean that he likes me? Haha thanks guysss!

15

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of pics is he asking? And how long you known him for? If he's asking for nude pics & you barely know him, don't do it. Most likely he'll save them & show his friends them. Pics like those are usually more when you guys are dating for a while & you both send each other pics. But if it's just pics of your face, that's fine. If he tries to pressure you into sending nude pics, ask him to send you some first. You'll know whether he likes you or just wants to get your nudes

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not under any circumstances send nudes. And definitely where you can see your face. I'm not doubting your relationship with this guy, but you really never know where they might end up and it would be silly to jeopardise your future in any way because of them.

What Guys Said 4

• Sent clothes pics, if you really have to, but be careful!!

Send nude or risque pics and he might do anything. Disappear, post them on the internet, share them with his friends. You have no control over them once you've sent them.

• if you trust him to not show them around, go for it xD if you have the slightest doubt, don´t do it! but you can do pics that won´t have hints in them as to who you are.

• LOL well... I will tell you from expierenc having lived b4 cell phones and cameras and after... If i would have had Cell phones with cameras specially like y'all do in HS and college... I would have at least a record of everyone I did something with

I do have pics of most of the girls I did shit with 25 and current... though I tell you if you dont care they he shows people or put them on the internet GO FOR IT>

• Well, do you trust him?

Not all guys will stab you in the back with the pictures so it depends on your judgement.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!