Do any of you believe that astrological symbols mean anything when I comes to dating?

Ever since the dinosaurs been out, I have been attracted to Scorpio females it's not just a coincidence every time I like a girl 60% of the women been with dating have been a Scorpio. Is there any Scorpio females out there that just hit it off with the Pisces man, or vice versa. Please answer please check if you like this question , With all due respect thank you!Do any of you believe that astrological symbols mean anything when I comes to dating?

12

What Girls Said 1

• I'm Capricorn ;) sad story
    The end.

What Guys Said 2

• they aren't true. They all say things that are general like %90 of people relate to but because you focus on your signs you ignore the others and try to relate more to yours

• No they are general and vague... if you want ot read them... and trick your self and apply them to you thast your own choice.