What am I dealing with here?

So I work at a restaurant and my best friend came with her boyfriend and his friend. They sat at my table and I greeted them, blah blah blah.

I have this coworker who im interested in and i sort of get the hint he's interested in me.

My coworker grilled my best friends boyfriend every time he saw him and her boyfriend told me he's type protective of me.

I noticed things like this happening a lot after it was pointed out too me. He doesn't grill every one but everytime im talking to a guy from work he always like sneaks up and hugs me from behind. Puts him arm around my shoulders and waist. Cuddles into me and what not when im sitting at a table.

Im just not sure what im dealing with here. LOL.

12

What Guys Said 2

• He knows your into him. So he doesn't want other guys talking to you/ hitting on you. He's obviously jealous AF. It depends if you want to deal with a guy who is super jealous or not.

What Girls Said 1

• Your coworker is obviously interested in you as well. It's almost guaranteed