Do you believe that some people just aren't meant to find love?

I'm starting to think that. Im successful in every area of my life. I have maintain great friendships for 10+ years. I have excel in my studies. My career is something I'm actually passionate about. I have a very supportive family. When it comes to love I have been extremely unsuccessful. Guys find me attractive so it's not my looks. I've been called a sweetheart so it's not like I have a nasty attitude. Plus I've dated cute, popular guys and average looking nerdy guys. So it's not like I'm just dating the same type of guys. And I'm not boring or desperate. I like to have fun and I give guys their space. So yeah I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just not meant for ME. I really don't know anymore.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep trying!

• I'm tired of trying. lol Even worst is when I tell a guy that I'm not interested (due to being tired of all the fail romances) & he becomes persistent and convincingly tells me he'll make me happy if I just give him a chance and when I do... they end up breaking my heart.

• Hmm well I've had my share of the same from girls. You sound like a nice girl and thats the reality, its usually nice guys/girls getting fucked over the most since you are looking for a legit real relationship not just a hookup or to use someone for something whereas many others who aren't as nice are doing that...

But if you find someone in the end that's right for you it will be worth it, you will forget about all those guys before it will be their loss! Maybe take a break from dating for a bit, or take things a bit slower when dating someone. What do your female friends say?

• Thank you so much. I tell them that I'm tired of being hurt so I don't ever want to date again and they keep telling me to stop saying that. They say it sounds very unhealthy when I say stuff like that but the TRUTH is I'm actually FINE when I'm alone. Because at least I'm not getting hurt.

Most Helpful Girl

• How old are you actually? Don't rush into things when it happens it happens you will find it.

• I'm 23. There's been long periods where I'm genuinely content with being alone. Then some guy comes along and convince me to give him a chance. I eventually give in and it ends up not working out. Always happen. So tired of it. Exhale.

• Because it's not the right guy to love someone is one of the most amazing feeling ever you will find it soon luckily your still young.

What Guys Said 5

• There is love out there for everyone! You just haven't found it yet I'm sorry I know that's not much of a help

• Well you not alone... Is it us? Or them? Time is ticking...

• Everything happens at their own pace. You don't except that the seed you sow today will give you fruits tomorrow itself.

Like wise, not everyone gets the things right in first go, or second even for that matter in third go. that's why all stories are special, though all are love story.

have faith, have believe. someone will come in ur life, soon or later and stay without your lifespan.

Let time pay its part and you do ur part. And remember there is always someone for everyone.

• Yes. Yes that's correct.

• Be my girlfriend, ill make u happy:)

• I know u mean well but yeah I've heard that before too. lol "Just give me a chance, I'll make you happy." smh lol

• But im not a liar like others
      I would do my best to make u happy :)

What Girls Said 2

• Just give it time. Everything will fall into place eventually. Worrying and stressing over it isn't going to fix anything. Just relax.

• No. There's a Jack for every Jill.