Is it true any girls of race prefer white men more than any races?

I saw some girls give number to white guys quicky. I can't get number from girls lol am I ugly?

Or am I wrong?
Would I have trouble for get girls number?

1215

Most Helpful Girl

• No that's not true lol, I've met many girls who didn't like white guys at all and wouldn't be open to dating them. Its not always about race. I dont prefer white guys and many of my friends dont either , from your pic , you dont look ugly at all, you may just lack confidence

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• No you are not ugly at all,, actually cute, and what u said is not true, i live in Poland and i have a black American male friend who only dates white blonde women, i have seen three of his girls so far 2 of them are polish blonde women, and a Spanish white woman... and another friend who is also American has had a white polish girlfriend for one year so far,,, so, no , i dont agree,,, maybe European women then like black men more o. O...

• Nah they are trying something new. In general people date their own race more often so its actually impossible they prefer Black men over White men.

• @HonestWhiteGuy it is not impossible, one of these girls when her black boyfriend broke up with her she was devastated and crying for months... so not, not only trying something new,,,, it is more about the feelings, if she grew feeling then why not

• @lovedcursed Thats one person... we are talking averages. On average White women date and prefer White men. Google White women/Black male divorce rates, the highest of any pairing.

• There are girls who have different preferences everywhere. As for myself, yes I prefer white men.

• Yea most girls prefer white men. I think I can go for foreign girls. It is not worth talk to america girls cuz I knew they reject me anyway

• Yeah, there really are plenty like that. I know a blonde girl whom I went to high school with and all she liked was black guys. She even married one.

• Honestly I like your post not because I'm White but because of political correctness it seems a lot of girls are almost afraid to admit they prefer White guys, its ridiculous. People should be able to say whoever they prefer!

• I'm attracted to guys from most races, but my preference is dark chocolate.

Perhaps you're just shy. You're definitely not ugly.

• To me it's how a guy approaches me, how we interact, that would determine whether to give number or not. If I sense just a desire for sex or insincerity, then don't even try.

I have only been attracted to a few men 2-3) in my life, but they're all Hispanic or Latinos, but I don't limit ethnicity, and it might not even be about the look. It's the overall chemistry.

• If a guy approached girls and spoke like he's looking for hookups, then girls might not give their numbers (if they're easy to get, maybe yes.) But if a guy is asking for phone number for something that's more about making friends (common interests, etc.), then it might be more possible.

It's not about the ethnicity. Everyone has their tastes, but you shouldn't think that guys of certain skin color get girls more smoothly than you do. I saw your profile picture. You look fine.

• Not at all.

• I've never noticed that

• No I don't for me though it's more on the guy I click with more instead of his race.

• I prefer Asians

• true
    white men are rhe sexiest

• Nope it is not

• No explain all the other couples if this is true

What Guys Said 14

• Take it from a semi retired Asian man whore - race matters, but not that much.

Sure, maybe girls don't just take one look at me and start soaking themselves like they do for Channing Tatum, but unless they are truly racist and/or completely lack any sense of humor, then give me 5 minutes to crack a few jokes, and I'm good.

It's too easy to blame your poor results on race, when skin color only accounts for less than 2% of your overall success with women.

• Some girls like those type of guys while some of them don't. It's just based off of her type of guy she's interested in.

• Definitely not true, that is just the image portrayed in this Eurocentric world we live in.

• I doubt it.

• It parts of the world of say that's true. Like in East Asia. But I don't think it is in America.

• Yes it's true and has been trial and tested many times

• Yep I've never seen a girl with any other race before.

• I'n general that's what dating studies showed though the difference probably isn't that big. For example you might have a easier time dating Black girls or Latina girls that grew up around Black people than a White guy would, it just depends.

• maybe you dont know how talk to girls

• One would think that Chris Rock wouldn't have problems getting girls numbers.

• i dont know

• I doubt it. I'm rejected all the time and I'm white, lol

• I don't really think so , I'd say inter racial dating is fairly common and widespread , I've seen white girls dating men of various colours more often than before

• No, black women definitely prefer black men to white men, on average.