Why are white girls so pretty?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 17

• i know right this chick here is a great example i2.mirror.co.uk/.../Susan-Boyle.jpg

2|3
    0|0
  • Because you touch yourself way too much at night that you start to see a reflection of yourself as a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Many of the white girls are very cautious about their appearance, trying to prefect their self's as much as possible. Especially the materialistic girls. Many and i mean many, have make up on or/and lipstick on. Other race females can be a little cautious too, but many are not making such a big deal about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • They just got nice genes...

xD

0|1
    2|0
  • Because it's your opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • ... because you're obsessed with them! :-P

1|0
    0|0
  • Because you find them pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we just are

0|1
    1|0
  • I like white girls because it's mostly white girls who check me out.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do they check you out? Just like a glance or?

• @Jamesol1 it starts with a glance. I look back and when I look away but still looking to the side, I notice the girl who's checking me out look at me again. Some girls just flat out stare with no shame.

I don't go out in situations where I'll be approached like a bar but last time I went I had a couple girls send me signals that they wanted me to approach them or get my attention. It usually is a tap to the back or arm, purposely bumping into me, or the best was this one girl and her wing girl who stood in between me and tried to talk to me.

Girls are subtle in the way they express interest. Be observant to the person who you feel is staring at you. Always keep your eyes up.

• Some are pretty and some are ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I beg to differ

Jk

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao! I love trolls

0|0
    0|0
  • They are genetically superior.

0|2
    6|1
  • Because thats your type I suppose. I like White girls but I find myself more into tan skin girls :P

0|0
    0|0
  • They are goddesses.

0|0
    1|1
  • True but their hearts are black :/
    They are racists, ignorant etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Quit feeding their ego god...

1|1
    0|0