Should I keep pursuing this guy?

I've been seeing (casual dating) this guy for 3 months and things were great in the beginning but took a turn for the worse recently. He's halfway through college and his classes (biochem) have become much harder and more time consuming. He tells me that school is the most important thing to him and will always come first. But it's almost impossible to get ahold of him or hang out. But he is clear that he is interested in me but just wants me to know that he's a busy man.. should I respect that he takes school seriously or should I let him go?

12

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on how much you are into him, and if you can acknowledge that school is practically more important than dating.

• I would say that school is actually pretty important, but you never know, it might turn out to be better when he finishes college and see you suppkrting him through all these years, just don't loose contact with him. It might turn out good for you both to be together after all that. Think of it that way.

What Girls Said 1

• If you like him, respect that he's busy and get used to it. It's only going to get busier after that.
    Otherwise, it's better for you to move on if you can't handle it