Girl invited me on essentially a date but I'm scared to go but I don't wanna stand her up or anything.. What should I do?

She asked me if I wanted to go to some club meeting with her she said it's in slidell (she's a senior so she can drive I can't) anyways my mom is usually paranoid but this time I am. She always says, "you got to be careful because your black and if something happens it's gonna be worse for you". now I feel that way (yes she's white, I'm not racist but that sounds like a recipe for disaster if we get pulled over) but she told me that I need to go with her but I'm scared to go that far plus drive with her. Should I suggest we do something else closer to home or just not go?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should suggest to do something closer to home. However, if you already know the girl, where is the issue? You don't trust her?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0