Why doesn't my girlfriend tell this guy she's been texting that she has a boyfriend?

I checked her phone, and she's been texting this guy from one of her classes, and he asked if she wanted to hangout then she suggested they get coffee together without any mention of me. As far as I'm concerned, this guy thinks she's single and she's not.

I wasn't born yesterday, I know boys and girls don't have long flirty emoji text convos just for the heck of it but is there any chance I'm being paranoid?

What is going on here, does she like him, and if she stops talking to him can I trust her in the future?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• She may cheat on you but she may just be friendly with guys or isn't worried he's gonna make a move. Talk to her about it:) good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• She is gaining attention from him because she isn't getting from you. Time to up your game or lose her.

• What does that mean, get attention?

From what I understand the guy is very good looking, why does she want his attention and not some other guy's?

• Why? Why would he do that exactly?

• Ok, once again, I already answered that. Because he is a douchebag. See, you keep asking the same questions over and over and running this in an endless circle. If you still don't get it, there is nothing more I can say. Good luck to you!

What Girls Said 1

• She is planning on cheating?

• What happens if she stops talking to him? What then?

Can I trust that she doesn't like him anymore?

• No, not when they have a boyfriend

• So she thinks he's hot or cute?

What Guys Said 2

• dump her real quick. this type of behavior is not good

• Uh yeah she's not a good one bro