Who is your Valentines and what's your plan?

143

Most Helpful Girl

• Well,
    i organized a little surprise, i made a video collage of our memories (only videos not pictures) i put all our videos together, us dancing, kissing, freaking out, we do record each other a lot, and PLUS I added other videos of other people saying that I LOVE HIM, ...

I will show this to him on a screen i organized at home, and afterwards we will go in a restaurant eat, and then go back home and SLEEP -_- because our bums gotta go to work tomorrow early UGH...

I guess we'll recatch something on the weekend LOL

• That is very creative and amazing.

• AWWW thank you :D i'm happy that you think so i was scared this is too cheesy lol

• Trust me it's not and your welcome (Happy Valentines Day).

Most Helpful Guy

• No one and nothing.

What Girls Said 13

• My mom and brother. Plan on making them lasagña, liking V-day memes on instagram & working out at the gym.

• That is great, your day will be better than mines (Happy Valentines Day).

• You had me at sleep. After an overnight shift, that's the best thing ever. Order some good food and the day will seem better. You'll see.

• Lol, I will definitely do that.

• My boyfriend and my plan is to invite him over and we will eat junk food and buy some pizza while watching horror films.

• My boyfriend is my valentine haha
    We are long distance and he is on the other side of the country right now.
    We'll see each other at the end of March and catch up on the celebrations ;)

• I'm sorry he is not there with you but I'm pretty sure his love is building up big and when he connect with you, it will be Valentines Day all over again for you (Happy Valentines Day).

• i'm my own valentine because im a strong independant women. jk i'm just a loner. also i have to go to school and be angry at happy couples all day long. yay

• my son. He asked for a valentine dinner since a week ago so tonight we're gonna have a valentine dinner together 😄

• My boyfriend and planning to check in hotel. Let versace down. LOL
    But it was only a dream and not a reality now. :-( :-)

• Versace on the floor!

• @Ifarted... Oh I see. LOL. Dreaming of the love of our life in the past. :-)

• Lol yeap

• my daughter.

• my dog and I am going to go to school

• I don't have any plans

• He is business student.

Lol I don't celebrate valentines day though

• I'm a loner. I'm my own valentine

• I'm working tmrw and so is he

• No one , my boyfriend hasn't said anything about valentines 😣😳

What Guys Said 2

• Plan A is a girl I just met today
    Plan B is a girl im on a "break" with
    Plan C is stay home

• I'm a lone wolf. And anti social lmao.