Is your first kiss a big deal?

So I've never really had a first kiss before, let alone be in a relationship. It's funny how a lot of people talk about how they had their when they were in elementary school while on the other hand I'm way older and still haven't had mine. Am I missing out on something?

21

What Girls Said 2

• in my opinion a real kiss is not the smooch you get in kindergarden... I think my real first kiss was my first ''make out session'' i guess? I had mine when i was drunk and i can barely remember it. Although after that, it didn't feel as awkard when i got to kiss/ make out with other people, since i knew it wasn't my ''technical'' first time u know?
    Kissing is nice, you dont need to feel stressed about it tho. No need to rush things, just dont hesitate if you get the occasion, when it feels natural. Go with the flow basically, thats my advice!

• I still remember mine, and don't lose hope I was close to 18 when I got mine.

What Guys Said 1

• to the best of my knowledge, every FIRST time in your life demands never to be forgotten so it matters who is really at the centre of taking that innoncence, so to me its a big deal