How young is too young?

I'm 34 and prefer younger guys. Is 24 too young for me?

618

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was 21 she was 31, when I was 27 she was 39. Now it's college girls messaging me so I don't think it matters anymore. The age gap thing has been going on since forever in Europe but is now trending in the US. Due to rising tuition, student loans, etc. But we have too many taboos in place for it to become mainstream.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Nothing wrong with being a cougar. Go for it. I've been with cougars 15 years older in my younger days

• Not so sure if wanting the end game a ltr/marriage is a cougar

• Look, it doesn't matter what others think

• for the meagre fact the age difference would scare the other person off but rememeber age is just a numberjust let your intentions be known you will get hold of people in your life because some young people think and reason like adults and the opposite is true

• The only opinions that matter are yours and his.

• I mean you'd both be legal, question is how many guys are willing to date 10 years older?

• Nope thats not too young.

• As long as they're at least 18, nothing is too young

• A little. It's a toss-up.

• He's a grown man already.

• nope, i've been with women in their 30's even in my early 20's, you're both adults do what you want.

• No they are not. Let your lust free

• Do what makes you happy.

• Depends do you want just dick or a relationship rofl

• Anything inside 10 years. is fine.

• 18 and over is just fine

• Yeah I think 18 is way too young, but 24 is old enough to be out of undergrad

• At risk

• is probably only date someone up to a year older than me, else I'd feel too intimidated.

• Only you know. Who cares? I fuck 18's. So..

What Girls Said 5

• No it's not. If he's good to you and you enjoy his company. Then there's nothing wrong with it. As long as he knows when it's time to be serious, then I see no problem.

• No it's not. As long as he is serious to you. I know at your age now you wanted a serious relationship already. You are not anymore in the playing games at this time. If you are both on the same boat then stay happy and don't mind what others may say about you. I don't think you are cougar as well.

• As long as it doesn't say teen do what you want just don't expect them to be as mature or want the same things as you

• it is fine

• Nah as llong as the young guy is into you you're good.