If your best friend put your name in to be the next bachelor or bachelorette and you were chosen , would you accept the offer? Why or why not?

• Yes.
    26%(5)31%(9)Vote40%(4)
  • No.
    74%(14)69%(20)Vote60%(6)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I don't do too well with women in general - at least half the time. Being with numerous women at one time? Hands, armpit and forehead will sweat profusely, my legs would buckle numerous times, my speech would sometimes be intelligible and my heart would be beating like the pistons in a hot-rod/muscle car. Not to mention, I don't like being on camera, either. If I were to go on a date, it would be with one woman and in private.

What Guys Said 8

• Free money, free fame, possible hook up, why would I turn it down?

• Too much trouble, it's stupid to fight with guys over a girl.
    Only desperate people sign up to this show.

• I'd accept it and try to sabotage the show.

• Getting surrounded by hot girls competing with each other for me?
    No way joseeee

• Never watched the show is their money involved.

• I'm sure somewhere down the line. You would be a single man with 30 women who you would go out on dates with one on one or as a group each week you'd send some home until you find your match.

• i dont know

• Hahahaha, I would not even have one woman be on the show if i was chosen

• ii really just want one girl at a time. that's already more than enough on my hands to handle.

What Girls Said 9

• No, i've seen a few shows and honestly, I WOULD HATE to fight for a man against other women, that does not make sense to me, it's just so WEAK and I would feel so stupid about it, even if it is my friend.
    I would like to know what intentions he has tho and why would he INVITE ME as a friend.. NONSENSE...

• No. I'm not really into dating multiple people. I like to focus my attention on one guy. The show is mostly acting. And there would never be a black bachelor/bachelorette. There would be way too much inappropriate stuff going on for regular tv.

• No, I'd tell her she can go in my place and pretend she's me 😜 or my twin sister could go. No one can tell us apart haha

• No lol
    1. Not single
    2. Being on that show would be so embarrassing. Especially if you make it to the fantasy suite. The whole world listens to you having sex lmao

• Well pretending in single I would want to find love naturally with out it being a competition for someone who wants to be famous

• Yes because it would be fun to have fighting over me.

• Sure why not. I'd have to be single though, and the freedom to set my own rules before the show.

• Not like I have anything better to do.

• It seems like a shitty, staged show with crazy people honestly