Whats sexy about a woman with a flat stomach?

Im curious

1117

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly I believe it's socially ingrained into a lot of people.

in a physical aspect, some enjoy the smooth, "fit" stomach, as a lot of the time, it is difficult to maintain. "Flat" generally (and stereotypically) means healthy to most people, and so I think it is more the symbolism that it represents.

Having a flat stomach means that (probably) the person works out and does well for themselves. And in a society angle, based on all the media and movies, it's what's to be "desired." all depends on the place really.

I'll admit the flat stomach is generally not my thing XD.

Most Helpful Girl

• Other than belly fat being the most unhealthy type of fat to have (it's the most unhealthy place to carry it) and that a flat stomach helps make the other fat deposits (boobs/butt) look better?

And biologically we're attracted to healthy figures?

Nothing, I suppose. Other than it makes her look healthier.

What Guys Said 16

• It shows that they are healthy and it looks attractive.

• She's not fat.
    Mainly because it helps showing her curves, like if you look at her from the side, her boobs and stomach don't morph into one, like it happens with fat girls. And if you look her from the front, you can appreciate the hip/waist ratio, since there's little-to-no fat covering that area.

• i'm not always a fan of a flat one either, i dont want a fat girl but women are meant to have a little bit of a pooch if they have nice boobs and some booty

• Not being fat.

• cause she's not fat

• ok then flip the question : what is appealing about this
    https://i.imgur.com/n4hlTY8.jpg

• Some men like it

• so what you are telling me is that there is NOTHING attractive about her body... since you described everything EXCEPT that ;)
      so you basically have your answer

• muscles of course.

• Two words... Body shots

• Flat and tight stomach equals hard work and healthiness. Fat ISN'T attractive 😕

• its sexy that, I can the reason for her paunch...

• not a fan of flat stomachs

• They're fit...

• It's not so much that it's sexy but not unsexy like having a fat belly. Although I don't really hate a belly either. But I know most guys do.

• It means she's fit and not lazy. I demand the best.

• She's gotta be good if she wants to ride my stick..

• Nobody is riding your stick. Calm your dick.

• @ButtHurt.. You mean stick. Calm my stick.. Why don't you calm your butt, Butthurt?

• its just sexy to look at and such when a girl has that image

• Fat isn't attractive.

• You donr like a little bit of it?

• I wonder what you look like

• Im not the hottest thing you ever saw but im about 8 percent body fat and i take care of my hygiene and health.
      Anything i have control over is squared away.

What Girls Said 10

• Biologically speaking, belly fat is one of the most unhealthy places to have. So I guess subconsciously, we're seeking healthy mates thus why it's unattractive

• It's hot.

• Indicator of good health.

• I'm not a guy but I find it hot too I can't explain I just do

• women are built to not have flat stomachs to hold our babies. I don't know why people find flat stomachs healthy or cute. DISGUSTING

• Slender is always attractive

• what s secy about a girl with a belly? XD
    nthng

• personally I think it's nicer when a girl is a little round on the tummy. Yet for myself, I'm working out now for a flat stomach because I like how it looks in high wasted jeans and because I feel better physically!

• Seriously lol?
    I see you don't have one
    Instead of bitching on gag about girls who have a flat stomach , hit the gym bcs it wasn't that easy for us to keep in shape

• everything