How did you meet your bf/gf?

72

Most Helpful Girl

• We actually met in preschool, he was a mature man of six. I was a determined little tomboy of five! A few weeks after we met I grabbed him and laid a big ol' kiss right on his lips, I told him I was going to marry him!! I remember he wasn't as impressed as I must have been, he is now though!! We've been best friends since shortly after we met, he lived two houses down the road from me growing up. We've been married for just a little over a year and a half, can't think of anyone better to marry than your best friend!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• School. But we didn't talk until age 21ish on MySpace

• why not , both were shy?

• No, we just ran with completely different people. He was very dedicated, ROTC, graduating early, I was just there because I had to be and skipped a ton in the later years. Lol. We never really had classes together either so it was just we new of the other, but never had a reason to talk.

• ooh alright, sounds like a very interesting story.
      Tell me more please, how did you start talking then?

• Married but he was always just around met him at a cook out friend of a friend of my brother and my ex he was cool but I thought he was hot so avoided him like the plaugue my ex kept going off to do other things and he would just be there so I would run away didn't see him for four years after that again at a pass by we hung out for a bit with a large group he was cool my ex and I had broken up so I FB stalked him but then we got back together so we were just friends I could cry to him about my ex I would talk him up to girls even though I knew he was a dog (hey what are Bestfriends for) I got sick and he stood at the hospital all night with me we ended up together 6 months after me and my exes last break up 5 years later we're married

• We met here on gag <3

• someone we had both known before we met

• I met him on a dating site and we played League of Legends together... deal was, if he won he would get a date. He beat me twice (I kinda let him lol) :)

• I met him in a night club, we were dancing all night..

What Guys Said 1

• Work. Lol bad idea. Actually that's where a lot of girls fall for me. At my job.