Asking Tinder match for a date: Why didn't she reply to my meet up invitation?

Hi GAGers, I need your help.

There was this girl I matched on Tinder on Feb 10th. I messaged her around 10 hours later asking where she is from and about her mother language. On average, it takes her 6-7 hours to reply and that she respond around one sentence long. After a few messages, I ask to meet her. "How about we go out to a restaurant this week? Or meet me for coffee?" This was sent on 10:30pm on Feb 13th. She did not respond. Did I come up too strong? I don't want to over analyze. What else can I do from here?

Turns out that she is likely to be not interested in me. I haven't contacted her since then and never planned to unless she starts messaging.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• She has other options to choose from. Sorry, she is not that into you.

Most Helpful Guy

• even though you matched I'm not convinced she was actually interested in taking things further , perhaps she though you were just trying to rush things cause its valentines day and that you didn't really like her?
    I don't know if there is any point in continuing to message her

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• You didn't do anything wrong, sounds like she wasn't interested from the begining.

• She's not interested in you.

• Maybe she wanted to get to know you better with small talk before going to the meet up part

• I hope that is the real reason. However, I found getting to know me better before meeting up is a catch 22. The easiest and fastest way to know someone is to interact with them in person.

• Yeah that's true if they are willing to meet so soon