Would you date a guy that just wanted you to suck his dick?

Would you date a guy that just wanted you to suck his dick? and He didn't want to have sex and not go down on her either. He just wanted his dick sucked.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd laugh in his face for being so selfish and thinking I'm worth only blowing him. I'm worth the whole nine yards, not a one-sided bullshit excuse of a relationship.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• i don't know i wouldn't be too quick to dismiss it... i mean if he could take really good care of me i'd consider it i don't want to sound like a whore but it's true and i'm thinking this would be an older man because my experience tells me older men want their dicks sucked on a regular basis and often... and older men do treat you extremely well so i wouldn't dismiss it so easily plus i do get very excited to give a blowjob emotionally mentally and physically

0|0
    0|0
  • Hellll no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. That man is at a complete disadvantage. There are so many men willing to.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. As much as I love going down on my boyfriend, I like some reciprocation too.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. He should get a fish if that is what he only wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doubtful.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would want something I can't feel that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • no thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me guess and he buys me dinner and flowers in return?

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh no.. what a dumb question

0|0
    0|0
  • No. He should hit up madonna if that's all he wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! Reciprocate or no deal!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no he would have to return the favor and more or kick rocks

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no, under no circumstances.
    I want to be satisfied as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want such a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him to do more yoga and suck his own

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a girl if she really likes the guy will stick around (at least for a while) because she'll convince herself he might change. But if he doesn't she's bound to find a more giving and exciting lover. Personally I'd assume this man was gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • No

That is to short of an opinion to send it. So I'm just making it a little longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I mean I would want to get something out of it too.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;