Would you date a guy that just wanted you to suck his dick?

Would you date a guy that just wanted you to suck his dick? and He didn't want to have sex and not go down on her either. He just wanted his dick sucked.

211

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd laugh in his face for being so selfish and thinking I'm worth only blowing him. I'm worth the whole nine yards, not a one-sided bullshit excuse of a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• i don't know i wouldn't be too quick to dismiss it... i mean if he could take really good care of me i'd consider it i don't want to sound like a whore but it's true and i'm thinking this would be an older man because my experience tells me older men want their dicks sucked on a regular basis and often... and older men do treat you extremely well so i wouldn't dismiss it so easily plus i do get very excited to give a blowjob emotionally mentally and physically

• Hellll no.

• Hell no. That man is at a complete disadvantage. There are so many men willing to.

• No. As much as I love going down on my boyfriend, I like some reciprocation too.

• No. He should get a fish if that is what he only wants.

• Doubtful.

• No I would want something I can't feel that lol

• no thanks

• Fuck no.

• Let me guess and he buys me dinner and flowers in return?

• Uh no.. what a dumb question

• No. He should hit up madonna if that's all he wants.

• Nope! Reciprocate or no deal!

• Hell no he would have to return the favor and more or kick rocks

• Lol no, under no circumstances.
    I want to be satisfied as well.

• I don't want such a guy

• Ask him to do more yoga and suck his own

• I think a girl if she really likes the guy will stick around (at least for a while) because she'll convince herself he might change. But if he doesn't she's bound to find a more giving and exciting lover. Personally I'd assume this man was gay.

• No

That is to short of an opinion to send it. So I'm just making it a little longer.

• Nah. I mean I would want to get something out of it too.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!