Girls, would you date a guy that carries a gun?

Just wondering how most girls feel about this.

I am am a licensed and trained marksman, and also trained in self defense scenarios. Carrying a handgun is as natural to me as putting on my boots. Having said that, I'm not an in your face protestor for 2nd amendment rights, (although I support the 2nd amendment). I am aware of the concerns certain people have seeing a firearm, and do not like to make people feel uncomfortable. I would not carry my gun if it made my date uncomfortable, but if the relationship got serious, the philosophical difference would absolutely become an issue.

so what are your thoughts?

What Girls Said 2

• well, seeing as how i have a ccp and own a couple different handguns ad a rifle and my fiance does as well... doesn't bother me... but its more about who you would be dating so you'd need to talk to her about it.

• I hope to meet a girl that likes guns as much as you do. Your fiancĂ© is a lucky guy

• Yes. I don't have an issue with that.

• Good to hear. I really didn't expect the first 2 responses to be positive