Do I ask him or let this play out?

So I've been snap chatting this guy for about 3 weeks now. I sent the first snap, and we haven't stopped snapping since. Like no breaks ever. If the conversation starts to die down he or I keep it up. I want to know if we're just going to be friends or more than friends. I'm fine with either way, but I don't want to look forward to something that's not there. I want to ask him where this is going, but I also don't want to make things awkward because we run in the same social circle. What should I do?

12

What Guys Said 2

• the only person that has the answer is him. so you just have to and see where it goes. maybe make up something saying someone thought you guys be good together and see how he reacts to it

• Do what you want to do.

What Girls Said 1

• ask him... id personally never date a dude who snaps. can't trust them kinda boys... other chicks at there fingertips