Which gender has a harder time finding a date?

• Females
    Vote A
  • Males
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Males. A woman can go out on the streets and ask "who wants to sleep with me" and at any given time she'll get like 5 takers.
    Men, not so much.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Men without a doubt. Most guys have a problem landing any date. The only problem women have is landing a good one.

1|5
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Males probably.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess males

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls have an easier time finding a hook up and guys have an easier time finding a date.

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 13

• Because there are about the same number of guys as girls, they date with equal frequency and hence equal difficulty. There are girls and guys on GaG asking why they can't get a date. However, since guys and girls aren't evenly distributed, there are places with a shortage of guys and some with a shortage of girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's tough to answer

0|1
    0|0
  • Below average, females have it harder
    Average men have it harder
    Above average, men have an easier time

Below 30 females have it easier
    Above 30 men defianlty have it easier --> women above 30 come like hot cakes, they are desperate and ready to take what they get to pop those babies out before it's too late

0|0
    0|0
  • R u kidding me is this really a question

Clearly men ROFL... thats like asking is 1 plus 1 a harder math problem than the square root ofr 23456464. 334545

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah this question again... well I can write at least 10 different reasons why any even the most ugly woman can easily get laid. Of course men have way harder time...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to say realistically it depends, however I think men.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would guess men, but maybe I'm wrong?

0|0
    0|0
  • Before 30, males. After 30, females.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends who is uglier

0|0
    0|1
  • Men. Women can find a date much easier than a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • you will see female virgins are so rare and precious but for male virgins are not valuable and it will make you cringe. i guess that pretty much answers your question?

0|0
    0|0
  • Since every heterosexual date involves a male and a female they both as groups go on the same number of dates.

This isn't true by age though because people date outside their age group.

Because of this it's a little harder for guys your age, harder for guys around 20, and easier for men late 20s and up.

Beyond high school where you are can also shift things since male female ratios vary. A small college town for a liberal arts school will favour males. A town based on blue collar work will favour women. Etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • This guy.

0|0
    0|0