Does he (still) like me? Older guys please help?

I met him almost 2 years ago through a group assignment in class. Now that I look back he's definitely shown signs of interest from the very beginning -- getting in an elevator with me and "missing" his floor just to keep talking to me, obvious flirting here and there, etc. We went out on 3 "dates" but they were so spread out because I kept getting confused on whether this guy is serious or not. I'll be honest he's a good looking and a very charming guy. I'm 24 and he's 30 now and every time we hung out it was always just a fun time teasing each other. Anyways, after our first date at a fair (which went perfectly) - he texted me back that same day//basically he followed up. This guy also lives like 40 min from where I live so it was a good sign that he liked me. After the second date, he didn't text me back-- Talking it out with my friends, I think that my actions have been misinterpreted as "denials" for him. For example, we went out to a soccer game for our 2nd date and he kept on asking me if I was cold... The oblivious person that I am, took it seriously and told him no (yes I'm an idiot). I only realized this after the last date (there's many other scenarios left out)! Our third date only happened because I confronted him about everything (after a long time of no conversing) and he agreed that I was confusing him as well. Anyways, he took me out to dinner and we pretty much laid everything out on the table. That night he found out that I was a virgin. And no, we didn't do it. But we had our first kiss (which was also my first kiss)... Then things got awkward after (I assumed that he's into more experienced girls and I just didn't fit his type). He didn't text me as much and I got the memo that he's no longer interested in me... So I AVOIDED him as much as possible during class, trying to forget him and yet, a few months pass by and he starts to get close again. He's initiated texts, conversations, and back to the playful teasing again. I still ignored him.

11

What Guys Said 1

• it's a crime for you to be a virgin at 24. It takes an extra dose of courage to pop a girls' cherry. She's going to be hesitant, because it's all so new, and probably painful. It's really a catch-22. You can't get experience without having had experience. One solution is to ask an older gentleman to help out...

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he didn't want the pressure of being with a virgin. Anyway, you made the right choice by ignoring him.