Where did you meet your boyfriend/husband?

I want to hear something more unusual, not the old „ club” or ”friends” Something interesting. I met my ex on the street. He almost bumped into me and then apologised. I said „its ok” but he grabbed my arm and told me he has never seen eyes like mine and invited me for a drink.

137

Most Helpful Guy

• Met my ex on the sidewalk in front of a church at like 9 at night when I was stoned on heroin. She helped me get sober in the months to come but it fizzled out after a while. I don't even go to church but I always take the long way home to drive by that spot.

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my fiance when I was 14. I was on Christmas vacation in Costa Rica and I was in the ocean minding my own business and I was bowled over by a wave and I was knocked into him and it was super embarrassing. Turned out he lived 10 minutes away from me back in the states and now we're getting married.

What Guys Said 6

• My ex had a crush on me at high school. I'd seen her but we'd never actually met. Then 8 years later she showed up at a bar I hang out at and ended up coming home with me.

• in my dreams

• My last ex met me at a Pagan convention on Valentine's Day. 😎

• My ex loved me from the first time she met me

• Met my wife online.

• though ex's

What Girls Said 12

• Randomly decided to message my fav YouTuber with just a 🍞 emoji, not expecting any response because he has a ton of fans. He replied the next day and half a year later we still get along really damn well.

• We met online as artists. I drew him fanart as I loved his stuff and i had a huge crush on him. Turns out he thought I was cute. We exchanged info and have been inseperable since. After a year I went and stayed with him for a month ^^ very unusual indeed

• Mine's not unusual but oh well. I met my boyfriend in my economics class senior year of high school. I rejected him at first but then realized that he was really nice and cute and we started our relationship that summer.

• My fiance is my exs sisters ex lol... we lost contact and so one day at work i saw him again and that is how it all started lol

• Where we used to work

• Well on school. He was alone, ( found out he wanted to work alone), I went and asked him questions i loved his hair it was a pompadour hairstyle and his eyebrows cute but very quiet and shy. The next day I saw him working out, wow a ripped nerd thought. A week latet i invited him to ser the movies, and thats the place I asked him out. Been with him for 6 years.

• We met here on gag <3

• But if those are the ways people met they can't just make something up

• I know, but if they met the usual way then simply they do not write an answer here as I said:) All these people who answered have really unusual stories, or well at least not the most common ones:)

• I met my girlfriend on the equestrian team in high school

• church

• I am an Arab Muslim Girl, I met my American Christian Boyfriend, while i was in Poland for an internship :) ,,, Multinational relationship :D ,,, we are planning to get married soon:)

• this is soo cool. I dated an arab, a Moroccan, it was a beautiful relationship. I like the idea of international love, haha:)) Where are you from?

• I am Egyptian :D

• He was my sisters boyfriend :)