How about that full moon for a romantic night out?

• It's just a rock in the sky...
  • It's nice, I guess...
  • It can really improve the experience!
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't remember it being full moon or not, but speaking of moonlit nights... on our first date, I took my last guy to Hollywood hills. The park there was closed for the night but we managed to sneak in. He climbed over the fence first and then carried me over. We then walked around a bit and sat on a bench where we could see the LA city lights below. It was quiet and we were the only ones there. We talked, laughed, kissed, talked some more, cuddled, ... it was so romantic and one of the most romantic dates I've been on.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing like a moonlit clear sky with all the shiny stars. Sometimes, I just look at the sky at night and think to myself : "Damn, we really don't know how to appreciate simple things in life..."

What Girls Said 3

• Very romantic 😍. I love a romantic walk, holding hands under the moonlight. That's perfect 😊

• No. I'll turn into my true form in the presence of the full moon.
    Best to keep that hidden.

• that'd be really nice

What Guys Said 2

• it can really improve the experience as full moon is considered as a symbol of eternal love

• Sounds good, I want to ride a motorcycle with a my date to a viewpoint on a full moon night.