Would you rather have?

A man with Money? Like rich anything you want is yours! trillions upon trillions!

Or a man who is the love of your life but doesn't have a lot of money? He makes you happy every day and he is a great guy. He works hard and he is trying to get to a better place in life so the both of you can live comfortably together but, you will both have to work every day and vacations are few and far between but he is your best friend?

• Money?
    29% (4)
  • Love?
    71% (10)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Love

• Those dripping with money men are gag-inducing.😷

• A man who loves me. I couldn't be happy with a rich man if he didn't love me, or if I didn't love him.

• Age old saying money doesn't buy happiness is very true. Having a ton of money is not relavent if you have no one to enjoy it with!

• Money, of course! He can be the worst but if he has money, nothing else matters.😊

Now, you know I am kidding. Love! That is what I want and all women (mostly) want!😉

• Love, I don't care much for money

• Nobody.