What is your dream partner?

Most Helpful Guy

• I want a nerdy girl, they are adorable.

Most Helpful Girl

• My dream boat is a lovely guy who would love me unconditionally and take care of me. :) Someone who isn't afraid to snuggle in a bed with me and keep me warm and cozy! :D

What Guys Said 17

• A beautiful girl with tan skin, shorter, thin but curvy, either red or blonde hair that's wavy or up in a ponytail with some bangs, and she has a great sense of humor, super kind, loves horror movies, video games and great music!! Also a belly button ring and a great smile where her eyes squint and sparkle are plus's

• Short (5' or under), skinny (but not to where her ribs and hip bones are showing), blonde, tight innie pussy with nice kegals (bonus points if she can shoot a hot dog 10 feet across the room with it), untrimmed/natural blonde bush, actually enjoys swallowing during BJ's. Hmmm, I think that about covers it. I had a couple of close approximations but they were alcoholics and junkies, so totally got on my nerves outside the bedroom (and sometimes in when they passed out right in the middle of something).

• My dream partner is twins LOL

• There's no such thing as dream partner

• A woman who isn't selfish, shallow, and can stay at home with the kids. I just feel kids are better off not being in daycare and if I were a stay at home father, I would fuck it up beyond repair

• Cool :) so you are from Ivory Coast?

• @Sonjita By origin. I was born in Canada

• A short (roughly 5" 4') girl who is quite thick with a bigish ass and thick thighs, cute rather than hot, nice cute eyes, nice smile, tattoos and piercong dont matter aslong as its not everywhere, weird in a good way, is into cars as i am also into cars, and also either black or white, ill be honest i prfer blacl girls over any other race so yeah and also nice soft hair

• selma hayek : )

• A girl that's your best friend/lover.

• I can't say Lol

• My wife plus another to be our sex slave.

• it's umm... it's... dammit can't tell ya πŸ˜‚

• You ❀️️

• Mrs. Smith

• I met her and she ended up being a piece of shit.

She was around my height. She had dark brown hair, a whiteish/tan complexion as she was half white/half Hispanic, curvy (real curvy), into metal and horror, shared a lot of common interests and political views.

But she ended up using me as a rebound, being very hot and cold, then invited me to her place and bedroom with a condom wrapper from another guy. Then ditched me and blocked me from social media like it was my fault.

I hope that piece of shit gets fucked over severely as she's a manipulative, selfish cunt who lacks empathy and accountability. Sorry not sorry

• Cute shy girl not sure why.

• Physical traits: about my height, brown eyes, beautiful smile, white or latina, in good physical shape.

Personality: sweet, caring, kind, affectionate, likes to go out and do stuff but also likes to just chill sometimes. Also preferably no drugs or excessive drinking/partying. Interest in sports would be a plus but not a must. And just in general have a lot of the same interests and views as me.

• Uhh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I normally amπŸ˜‰ Plus I know I fit that (except i don't know all the interests you have), and there's at least a few people similar to me.

• @foodtv its good to know there are some girls out there that fit that. I've been starting to wonder since I haven't found one so far in 20 years haha. I'm hoping I will one day very soon.

• She'd be a sweet, cute, kind, calm, gentle, open minded, adventurous, slightly lazy adrenaline junky

What Girls Said 5

• During childhood it was my best friend. We once even told my grandma that we would live together and have a lot of cars (we loved them for some reason). When he was sleeping over at my house I was always angry because mum wouldn't let me sleep in the same bed as him. :')
    Then it became my best high school friend. He was writing poems and some of them were about a girl and I thought they were about me. I was imagining us living together alone in some small apartment just making love and him reading those poems to me. Almost every night I had some sexual dream about him. I think it only stopped cause we almost completely lost touch.
    After that it was another friend. For some reason I was imagining having 6 daughters with him which were all blondes with wavy hair and blue eyes wearing white dresses and they were always sitting at the kitchen table and he was serving them breakfast (I don't know where I was lol).
    My recent fantasy is another friend. A guy who actually admited having a crush on me and I don't even want to date him. Like we are living in Russia lol I guess cause he is studying Russian right now, we are both serious well educated well mannered people and we have one son which we adopted and he has brown eyes and curly brown hair.
    So it's always been some of my friends and I could never imagine my future with any guy I've dated lol

• kind, caring, supportive, understanding, a bit taller than me, long hair, skinny, similar taste in music/ shows/ games/ anime

• i don't really care how they look like or how much money they. So they have to love me unconditionally and always be there for me. We have to have chemistry and trust and always be honest

• Someone who can morph into different people but all love me.

• someone who is loyal