Guys, If a guy really wants you nothing will keep him away?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Not always true, well not for me.
    I was/am inevitably inlove with someone who I wasn't good for at the time, I didn't know it but I felt it. It killed me in a self destructive way for like 2 years, I once spent almost three months in bed exhausted from crying and over thinking hahah like this wasn't one sided by the way xD we both tried to make it work but we never had great timing between dating other people and just getting a grip on our emotions for one another I guess, I even told her and friends in a drunken rage that I must be gay lol as I couldn't seem to deal with my emotions. My chest would just get so heavy I'd freeze up emotionally. Once I felt nearly had a heart attack my heart was beating that bad when wanting to tell her I loved her while I was comforting her one night after a guy dumbed her as soon as he got in her pants,(was her first time and she really, really liked him) Anyway. I eventually decided to tell her we should be 'distanced friends'. (I'm a flog I know) but it wasn't healthy for either of us. Maybe she got over me and it ended up all being in my head towards the end. I don't know. This was 6 years ago now and I'm doing good we both moved on and she's doing good aswell with a great guy so Im happy, she deserves a better love than I. I'm probably a dicked who just didn't have the balls to take what I wanted but hey gotta live with it now.
    Sorry for the rant guys..

But my advise would be don't worry to much if it doesn't work out, just believe you must be destined for a better kind of love. That's what I was trying to get across from this unnecessary long story of mine. Make peace yo.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm not gonna be a pest. If she shows No interest I'm not gonna beg. But if we are both in love different story.

• That's correct. I'd "split the planet" to get to the one I love.

• wrong

• correct

• Yes most guys go for it, till the end... I would, unless girl is totally unreasonable.

• Not true. If you are firm with your rejection, he will go away. Restraining orders help.

• I think you mean will he stay away if he wants nothing to do with you but yes he will stay away