Is it justified to be angry because he hasn't wished me a happy Valentine's Day?

1117

Most Helpful Guy

• From a relationship coaching lens, I think about it from two perspectives.

1) Consistency: In other words, is he normally thoughtful about this sort of thing? If so, let's not get angry about it if he forgets to say it today. On the other hand, if this is par for the course, yes, you have a right to be angry though you shouldn't be surprised.

2) Reciprocation: Have you wished him a Happy Valentines? If not, it looks like you're both in the same boat. If so, what was his reply?

And P. S.--The day isn't over :)

• Well earlier he sent me a snap with sentimental words but it didn't say happy Valentine's Day

• I wouldn't focus so much on the actual words 'Happy Valentines Day'. If the snap was sentimental and sincere, that's good.

• It isn't something more special like a phone/video call or a cute video

Most Helpful Girl

• just tell him happy valentines day, I got you something! and don't worry if he isn't being lovey dovey, maybe he is having a bad day or he just is clueless... just let him know that it's valentines... and ask him to do something with you. some guys are clueless.