Is it possible one girl could have this much power?

Like I had feelings for this girl and she rejected me but still kept me around for attention knowing my feelings were still strong she even laid her head on my shoulder and said she felt it was meant for her to be in my life one night. After all this I just don't know if I ever wanna attempt to ask a girl out again like this situation which unfortunately is still ongoing has sucked so much energy out of me and for a couple days put me in a depression

Thanks
Thanks again

Most Helpful Girl

• you're not depressed. A depression happens over a long time span. And don't let other people control your happiness. You're in control of how you perceive the things that happen to you

• Ok I stayed in bed and cryed for a better part of the day and had zero energy what is that but depression

• No. Please. Folks. Depression is not being sad for some days and crying.

You know what depression is? Waking up and thinking "Shit. One more day."
      It's doing something what used to be fun and saying "And now what?"
      It's going out for coffee, having a good mood maybe and suddenly finding yourself in a black whole where everything doesn't have to make any sense because it's just the same bullshit anyways.

Depression is not just being sad. Being sad belongs to your life. It's a part of it. But a depression consumes your life. I hope you know the difference now.

What Girls Said 1

• People have as much power as we give them. So yes, she has a lot of power over you.

• How do I break this

• By moving forward with your life.

• She's in my head

What Guys Said 4

• Absolutely it is...

• Yeah dude I just grow more bitter each day about it cause she knew me self esteem was already low

• You got played. Happens. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Move on.

• yeah she got u bruh

• Why though what does she gain

• girls are evil. stay away. get a puppy for some true love :D

• Dude honestly I thought of that but not a puppy a German shepherd or pitbull

• german shepherds are pretty sweet :D They're badass when they need to be but also great with people.

• Yeah I connect well with these so called agressive fighter dogs