Can an 18 year old girl date a 25/26 year old guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• the age gap is perferct its only 6-7 years, this way you're on the same level mentally with him being slightly more mature ( i hope ) plus he will get older and look older than you which will attract you more to him and he will be attracted to you much more through the years when you're still young compared to his friends wives who are the same age as their husbands, if a 40 years old man can have a 30-34 years old wife he is not going to choose a 40 years old one, this may not seem important now but soon as you age you will realize that an age gap is required.

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as it's a mature 18 year old honestly , most importantly if y'all like each other why not stay with each other

What Guys Said 10

• Yep, i've met people with a 20 year age gap before, just make sure they don't take advantage of you and it's all fine, it's all down to preference.

• If you turn 18, then it's not wrong.

• If he is mature and a gentlemen.(also its legal if thats what you're asking, also if either is under 18 but the other isn't then the youngers parents can sign the "romio juliet" papers allowing them to legally date).

• I'd say no, but they're both adults.

• She can

• Uh if ur under 18 that's against the law in the USA. If you're 18 then it's ur choice but I'd be careful... you got plenty of your "fun years" ahead of you. (College, friends, drinking, dream job) and a kid might slow that down a bit lol.

• I have no idea why should would not be capable. She's an adult

• yes, of course.

• yeah that isn't a huge age gap , they just have to be willing to make compromises when necessary and accept the fact there is an age difference between them

• Daddy issues.

What Girls Said 3

• If she's into Pedophiles that want to use her and get off on the idea of her being "just legal"

• Obviously

But I wouldn't like to know my teenage daughter/ son is dating a 25+ year-old person

• yes that's okay