Boyfriend but flirty?

So, backstory. Liked her a lot, SHE gave me her phone number and Snapchat. Talked and joked around a lot, seemed extremely flirty, staring, joking, touchy. However, found out she had a boyfriend unintentionally, they seemed happy enough together). However, she never brought him up, until I met him, and she dismissed him very quickly once she met up with me before an event.

So, I think it's awkward, I don't know how to handle this, but I try to be relaxed, courteous, and not flirty. However, she keeps touching me, grabbing my arm and joking, a little flirting. Eventually meet up with a few friends of mine (thank God because I didn't know how to handle any of this). Go to the event; I sat a little farther down, she hops over my friend, and sits VERY close to me, starts leaning on me, faces inches away, and joking and laughing a LOT. She had no problem being close to me, her face being near me, her body being essentially on me, and I'm sitting in shock not knowing what to do (eventually move away from a little, but she moves closer when I would).

Usually, in this situation, a girl has NEVER been this bold, and I just didn't know what to do. As much as I like her, she's in a relationship, and I don't want to jeopardize that. Any ideas on how to handle this or whats up with her? It just felt... weird and usual.

30

What Girls Said 3

• I would stay away from her. She sounds like trouble.

• These are the types of girls you make sure to avoid. She may seem like a great girl and easy to talk to , but if she has no respect for her relationship and her own boyfriend and continues to very boldly flirt with you, she's not a very good person. Give her the cold shoulder , she may not respect her relationship but dont play any part or feed into her cheating

• with that type of girl you can't drop hints you have to just tell her the truth and ask her to stop.

What Guys Said 0