If you didn't care for your recent ex boyfriend anymore, but then came home and found your ex having sex in your bed, with your best friend?

If you didn't care for your recent ex boyfriend anymore, but then came home and found your ex boyfriend having sex in your bed, with your best friend, would you get jealous? Even though you didn't care for your EX boyfriend anymore, but your EX boyfriend was having sex in your own bed and with your best friend, would you get jealous? Also, would you get mad?

155

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just vomit, i would not get jealous, I WOULD BE MAD because MY BED IS SACRED to me, and it would mean i have to throw the whole shit away and get a new one, so other than that, i would just get mad because I had to spend so much money after that...

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be jealous, I'd be pissed as fuck at both the ex & best friend. First off, that's total disrespect in every way them doing that on your bed. Second, your best friend is supposed to always have your back. And you come home seeing your best friend fucking your ex; they lost all your trust. And the fact that they doing it on your bed shows that they planned it & meant to hurt your feelings. Cause now, you have to ask yourself "how long has this been going on for?". If I were you, I'd cut them both out your life for good. Something like that can't be forgiven or forgotten. Those are the type of people you don't need in your life.

What Girls Said 14

• I don't know about jealous, but I would feel very betrayed by my best friend... as for my ex, well, he would just be proving exactly why he deserves to be an ex.

• I'd call the police and have them arrested because they obviously broke into my house to do this. And that's a crime.

• I'm not going to be jealous I'm going to be pissed and probably fuck someone up I'm told I have issues with my temper but in this case it's called for no one has sex in my bed but me you could of fucked in her bed let alone if that's my Bestfriend why is she having sex with my ex let alone in my bed had it been them just getting it on in their own time w. e I'm a look at her funny but won't do anything but maybe stop talking to her but this was someone trying to be petty and that's a bad idea for me

• I'd wonder why the fuck he was in my house. I'd be mad that he's in my house that's about it.

• i would get rid of my best friend

• i wouldn't be mad that they were together just mad that my bestfriend felt the need to hide it from me. i would also be mad because they got in my bed to do the nasty. like wtf show some respect for my property!

• It's not only about "getting jealous". Finding such thing out is very heartbreaking. It makes one feel betrayed and leaved them devastated. Nothing good will ever come out of such act.

By the way, why did you ask this question?

• I think I would not be jealous but mad. If they want to have sex then let them doing in their own privacy and on my bed. For goodness sake.

• What the hell are they doing IN MY HOUSE?

• Very disrespectful for both to do that. I believe there's a rule to that: NEVER to date a friend's ex.

• I would get really mad

• I don't think jealous is the right word but more of betrayal on the best friend. Assuming that best friend is the one you tell everything to and she should know the situation, and for anybody to do that regardless if you're male or female it's just pretty low.

• I'd get mad yes, jealous possibly never know until it happens

• I would be mad as hell because it would be MY bed so i would probably go on a murderous rampage starting with them

What Guys Said 4

• I think this really depends on the person. I'm actually humored of the thought of anyone screwing my ex wife, but in my experience women are universally offended when their friend dates one of their ex boyfriends so I'm assuming there are plenty of guys who feel the same way.

• I would be mad that my partner would do that to me because I wouldn't do it to them. At the very least, have the courtesy to not let me find out.

• That would make anyone angry.

• why does my ex have access to my house or are they or my best friend staying with me or something?