What does it mean when he does this over text?

What does it mean when he does this over text? After a fight I texted him and asked if he was still mad at me, he left me on read but replied hours later completely ignoring my question and saying he's getting a new job but needs to pass a drug test (he said he smoked weed after the last time we broke up) And so I said I was happy for him, and We had a short conversation about that and when I told him I was proud of him for getting a new job, he left me on read and then partied all weekend. Today he sent me a text saying "I passed the drug test :)". Can someone explain why he's behaving this way and why he decided to text me today out of the blue after not talking to me for 4 days? We've been having a thing for a little over a month now. I haven't opened his message.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Long guestion

• Just wanna know why he did this, he's never not texted me for a few days straight

What Girls Said 1

• Probably because he considers you a close person to him and he enjoys sharing details about his life with you.