Girls, Should I date a black guy?

I really like him not because of his color but bcoz of his personality but I'm not sure if he's interested on me it's kind figure out he said he likes me but he never text me first. He's my co-worker too we say hi to each other at work and he always give me a side hug. But I'm really confused if he likes me

29

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you even question it? Go ahead, if he makes you happy why not?
    Enjoy him, black guys look always so hot though..

What Girls Said 28

• If you like him, sure.

• if you like him, go for it.

• I really like him not because of his color but bcoz of his personality but I'm not sure if he's interested on me it's kind figure out he said he likes me but he never text me first. He's my co-worker too we say hi to each other at work and he always give me a side hug. But I'm really confused if he likes me

• well he wouldn't hug you if he didn't at least like you. so go ahead and invite him to join you for drinks or something. if things go well, then... sky's the limit, i guess.

• We always have an awkward moment though 😂😂😂

• If you like him then why not. ? We can't decide who you should and shouldn't date lol

• They're cool people sure

• If you really gotta ask this question then no you shouldn't.

• Ni because you're making this a pole question which means you don't see that person for the person they are but the color they are and race fetishism is fucked up

• Yeah sure go for it

• Date who you want. Your life, your choices, your heart, your memories.

• if you like him why not...
    date who you want not who people think you should...

• Why does race make a difference?

• Yes, go get some!

• Color or race is not a question. Do like him, if so then do it. Do not be disturb by what people will say if you date him. It is between you and him and not about them.

• If he is doing that always then he should have been open to about his feelings and not make you confuse if he likes you or not. If guys liked you they will not make you guess about their feelings about you. They are intentional and will make it proud to announce it to everyone. Or he is just doing that because he likes you as a friend. You really have to know why he is doing that so you will not be confused about it.

• Date a guy you like

• If he never iniates the conversation and always gives you side hugs, he's probably not interested. And you shouldn't want to sleep with him just because he's black. That's pretty fucked up.

• Well do you like the black guy?

• Yes definitely I like him

• Then date him. And did you really need to title it 'should I date a black guy' when the real question is 'should I date my coworker' or 'does he like me'. There was no need to race bait. Now people are mad at you.
      Also have you tried asking him out? Maybe something simple like drinks or coffee.

• Sure why not.

• Do you like him? that should be the real question here.

• Um sure? Why do you need to mention his race?

• You can date whoever you want

• Who Cares If He Black White Yellow Green Blue. If You Like Him Go For It.

• why his colour needed just say should i date this guy. ugh omg these dumb questions. ffs

• why not? if thats what you want then go for it.

• if u like him, why not?

• Why not, I dated a black girl before

• BBC channel 67

• If you like him, why not.

• Do you like each other? Does he treat you well? Do you think the two of you are compatible? If yes, why not?

• yes. might as well experience it.