What should you look for in a guy/girl when dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the hardest part about finding a partner is to take the time to learn about yourself and what you need. Those needs can change over time so a fair about of self awareness is necessary.

Most of the things making up my ideal partner have nothing to do with looks, but there are a few. I prefer a man who dresses professionally and can dress formally without pressure. Sleeping cuddled up with a body builder (huge arms) is uncomfortable, so that's less desirable to me.

• I need a man who is confident in himself, can understand/express his emotions, is comfortable talking to me about anything (even issues with me), and who takes the time and energy to try to see things from my point of view.

He is kind and thoughtful. He doesn't mock me for being silly on occasionally, enjoys listening to my prospective, and we can have a friendly educational debate.

He has taken the time alone to mature. He knows his needs, boundaries, desired, and can communicate them to me.

He is mentally, physically, and emotionally stable. He has aspirations for his life and is well on the way to reaching them.

He has a somewhat healthy relationship with his family. Most of all he know what he needs and what he is looking for in a women, and that women is me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• intelligence

• That the guy is just being himself, for instance making jokes etc.

What Guys Said 1