Guys, I asked my crush's friend about him like is he a player and he responded that he's a nerd, so does that mean he's a shy guy?

I was suprised since I thought he's a player.

3

What Guys Said 3

• Being a need doesn't actually mean that he might be shy... But yeah... There is a chance...

• He always watches me when I walk by him and he hasn't really made an effort to get to know me even though we have a mutual friend so I wanted to know is he a shy guy or not haha 😃

• He was talking to my friend and I look at him and he immediately looked at me like he wanted to catch my eyes hahah...

• Hah! See... ! He wants to make some conversation with you but thinks you might not be interested... So you might have to take the initial step... Just break the ice and see how it goes... If shows attitude then give it back! Play hard to get...

• Not necessarily. He can be a nerd and not be shy. What makes you think he is a player?

• Well he's really handsome 🙂

• He could be raised good, but what if women throw themselves at him 

• If he goes looking for them, or if they throw themselves at him and he does something and you have proof then he is not worth it. But at least find out more about him or go on a date with him before you say he is not worth it.

• nerds are cool to hang with
    especially the sarcastic ones